You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by CelebrityHolidayGear.com, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with CelebrityHolidayGear.com. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts, web crawlers, spiders or bots) and shall ensure that you will comply with this Agreement in full.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with CelebrityHolidayGear.com, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell the Services for any purposes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that CelebrityHolidayGear.com has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which you, CelebrityHolidayGear.com or any third party may suffer) from any such breach.
Personal information refers to information that is connected to a User’s name, and may include things such as a User’s email address, mailing address, telephone number, and demographic information. CelebrityHolidayGear.com collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our Site.
In addition to personal information that we may receive from Users, CelebrityHolidayGear.com may collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Site places on the hard drive of a User’s computer. Cookies remember information about activities on the Site to make a User’s visits to the Site more enjoyable and valuable by providing a customized experience and recognizing a User’s preferences. If a User has chosen to disable cookies on his or her browser, some of the functionality of the Site may be lost. Certain services provided by CelebrityHolidayGear.com, require that cookies be enabled in a User’s browser and cannot be used when cookies are disabled.
- Flash Cookies. (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that a User selects, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by the User’s browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a User a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a User’s browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
- Device information. We may collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the Site, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
CelebrityHolidayGear.com participates in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about a User’s use of the Site so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to a User’s interest. That advertising may appear either on the Site, or on other websites.
How we use personal information
CelebrityHolidayGear.com may use a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use personal information to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User joins our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect personal information
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While CelebrityHolidayGear.com attempts to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and CelebrityHolidayGear.com cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
Sharing your personal information
There may be instances when CelebrityHolidayGear.com may disclose personal information without providing a User with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of CelebrityHolidayGear.com, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if CelebrityHolidayGear.com sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer CelebrityHolidayGear.com may transfer personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
If CelebrityHolidayGear.com needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, or mail.
DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is the Company’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on August 1, 2016